Tuesday, July 10, 2012

The Many Uses Of Ivory


I received a Mom Vox Box a couple weeks ago from Influenster. You can check out my original post here. In this great box of goodies I received a bar of Ivory soap, complimentary for testing purposes. This item probably took the longest to test for I had to wait and see the results of using the soap. Between my husband, two daughters, and myself one of us is always allergic to something! I'm happy to say none of that applied here. We all loved the scent of it and how soft it made our skin. Sometimes I think we forget about going back to the basics. I will continue using this in our home it works great and is one of the few reasonable things left to buy. In general bars of soap go in our shower and at the sink but my daughter showed me it makes the best bubbles. I guess I can't be mad at her for washing her hands haha!

Update: We won the Ivory Vox Box challenge with this picture and received a big box of goodies from Ivory. Thank you Ivory and Influenster.

Visit and sign up for Influenster HERE.
Check out Ivory soap on facebook HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment